Booking conditions *
Please read this information in its entirety prior to booking in with us. *
- Arrivals 4-7 pm. Please read all info below
- In the main house (B&B) arrivals from 4-7 pm. Late arrivals up to and no later than 10 pm with prior notice by telephone.
- Apartments arrivals up to 7pm only. Arrivals after 7pm are not accepted in apartments Le 3, L' Anis, Le Rouge, Le Gernez nor Le Priscilla.
- We do not under any circumstances accept arrivals after 10 pm.
- Early birds? Between 9am - 12pm you are welcome to drop off your bags then return after 4pm for check-in.
- Reception is closed from from 12pm to 4pm. No check-in nor baggage drop-off during this period.
- Departure: 11 am.
- Children: Over the age of ten are welcome. Please do not ask us to make an exception. No enfants, baby cots or extra beds.
- WE HAVE STAIRS and do not have an elevator, porter service nor ground floor accommodations.
- A third bed may be added in the Chambre Directoire. The 2-bedroom apartments Priscilla can house up to four people. All other accommodations are reserved for a maximum of two adults.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No smoking! You will be charged atleast one nights' stay for smoking.
- * Payment: To be settled prior to your departure. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Euros and French Bank check. Payment by international wire available upon request.
- * Cancellation policy 14 days: Special terms may apply during peak period and/or for group reservations in which case you will be notified in advance.
- Parking: Free public parking at the Naturospace lot (500 car capacity); an easy five minute walk to us. Follow signs when entering town. No time limit; your best bet!
- Optional secure locked parking: Not suitable for large cars, SUV's or breaks. Two are available on a first come/first serve basis at 25€ per night. Note: if you select optional parking it is yours for the duration of your stay. Be prepared to back in. Interested? Contact us.
- Rue haute is a small one way street with heavy pedestrian traffic. Take care driving and respect our times above to ensure a pleasant arrival into town. We change sides of the road for parking on the rue haute the 15th and last day of each month at 9 pm. We encourage you to use the Naturospace and avoid parking on rue haute. Avoid also the two parking lots closer to us when coming from town as they are metered. The Bd Charles V is also metered 7 days a week.
Breakfast included in your rates:
- Bed and Breakfast & Studio Atelier residents, French breakfast served around the large wooden table each morning from 9-10:30. Earlier service available starting from 8:30 with prior notice. Please be sure to bring your own gluten-free or soy-free products.
- Apartment residents, delivered each morning outside your door so as not to disturb you at 8:80. . An expanded continental breakfast to include fresh breads, croissants, yogurts, fruits, butter, local jam, juice and other goodies. All you will need to prepare coffee and tea is available in your apartment.
* If you have booked via a third party (ex BOOKING.com) or one of our specials via this site,kindly ensure you read through the terms associated with that offer especially as it pertains to breakfast, payment, and cancellation terms.
Questions? Contact us.