Your booking confirmation assumes that you have read, understand and are in agreement with the following:
Just one night? See info below. *
- in the main house (B&B) from 4-7 pm. Arrivals up to and no later than 10 pm accepted for stays in the main house with prior notice.
- Apartments arrivals up to 7pm only. Arrivals after 7pm are not accepted in apartments Jasmine, Le 3, L' Anis, Le Rouge, Le Gernez nor Le Priscilla.
- We do not under any circumstances accept arrivals after 10 pm.
- Early arrival 9am - 12pm. You are welcome to drop off your bags then return after 4pm for check-in.
- Reception is closed from from 12pm to 4pm. No check-in nor baggage drop-off during this period.
- Departure: 11 am. Store your bags with us after checkout and enjoy the town prior to your departure.
- WE HAVE STAIRS and do not have an elevator, porter service nor ground floor accommodations.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in the apartments Jasmine, Anis & Priscilla only. For security reasons, children under 10 are not permitted in the B&B, nor the other apartments. Please do not ask us to make an exception.
- A third bed may be added in the Chambre Directoire. The 2-bedroom apartments Priscilla and Jasmine can house up to four people (see above info as well as detailed photos/info by clicking on the accomodations). All other accommodations are reserved for a maximum of two adults.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No smoking! A fee of atleast 165€ will be incurred for non-compliance.
- Payment: Unless otherwise specified during the reservation process, to be settled prior to your departure. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Euros and French Bank check. Payment by International Wire available upon request.
- Cancellation policy 21 days: Unless otherwise specified during the reservation process, our standard cancellation terms are 21-days fully refundable. Cancellation fees may apply for credit card refund. Special terms may apply during peak period and/or for group reservations in which case you will be notified in advance.
- Parking: Free public parking at the Naturospace lot (500 car capacity); an easy five minute walk to us. We have a single secure locked garage at 94 rue haute and one slot in the garden at the main house available on a first come first serve basis at 25€ per night. Let us know a time of booking if you wish to reserve secure parking. Note: if you select parking it is yours for the duration of your stay.
- Our keys love to travel :) Kindly return yours and avoid a replacement fee of 35€ per key.
Breakfast included in your rates:
- Bed and Breakfast & Studio Atelier residents, French breakfast served around the large wooden table each morning from 9-10:30. Earlier service available starting from 8:30 with prior notice. Please be sure to bring your own gluten-free or soy-free products. We are happy to direct you to in town locations where you can purchase these specialty items.
- Apartment residents, each morning at 8:45 just outside your door so as not to disturb you, a breakfast basket including fresh croissants, baguette, jelly and butter will be delivered along with either apple or orange juice. All you will need to prepare coffee and tea is available and a bottle of milk is provided upon request.
- Things to do, restaurants, driving instructions and lots of other good information can be found on the site. For those of you reserving via i pads or i phones be sure you look at the classic version of this site for full details on restaurants and things to do.
We strive to provide you with the best quality, service & comfort during your stay with us. Should you require clarification or have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
* Just one night? A fee of 15€ per room or 30€ for an apartment stay may apply during UK, French holidays or peak season. Book directly via our site to avoid one night fees and to always have best rates
Interested in a custom package, long-term stay and/or self catering apartment option? Contact us by email.