Just one night? See info below. *
- Arrivals are between 4-7 pm. Arrivals up to 10 pm accepted for stays in the main house (B&B) with prior notice. We do not under accept arrivals after 10pm.
- Apartment arrivals up to 7pm only. Late night arrivals not accepted in apartments Jasmine, Le 3, L Anis, Le Rouge, Le Gernez nor Le Priscilla.
- Early arrival 9am - 12pm. You are welcome to drop off your bags then return after 4pm for check-in.
- Closed to new arrivals from 12pm to 4pm. No check-in or baggage drop-off during these hours .
- Departures at 11 am. You can always leave your bags and enjoy the salon and garden after checkout.
- WE HAVE STAIRS and do not have an elevator, porter service nor ground floor accommodations. Please be aware and pack accordingly.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in the apts Anis & Priscilla only. For security reasons, children under 10 are not permitted in the B&B, nor the other apts. Please do not ask us to make an exception.
- A third bed may be added in the Chambre Directoire. The 2-bedroom apartments Priscilla and Jasmine can house up to four people (see above info as well as detailed photos/info by clicking on the accomodations). All other accommodations are reserved for a maximum of two adults.
- Pets are not permitted. No smoking permitted. A 135€ will be incurred for non compliance. OK to smoke in the garden(s).
- Unless otherwise specified, our standard cancellation terms are 21-days fully refundable. Cancellation fees may apply for credit card refund.
- Parking: Free parking at the Naturospace lot (500 car capacity). At 94 rue haute, we have two single secure locked garages & a garden slot the main house all at 25€ per night. Please let us know a time of booking if you wish to reserve parking.
- Return your keys a replacement fee of 35€ main; 100€ apartment and/or garage keys applies.
Breakfast (included in your rates):
- Bed and Breakfast & Studio Atelier residents, French breakfast served around the large wooden table each morning from 9-10:30. Earlier service available starting from 8:30 with prior notice. Please be sure to bring your own gluten-free or soy-free products.
- Apartment residents, each morning at 8:45 just outside your door so as not to disturb you, a breakfast basket including fresh croissants, baguette, jelly and butter will be delivered along with either apple or orange juice. All you will need to prepare coffee and tea is available and a bottle of milk is provided upon request.
- Things to do, restaurants, driving instructions and lots of other good information can be found on the site. For those of you reserving via i pads or i phones be sure you look at the classic version of this site for full details.
We strive to provide you with the best quality, service & comfort during your stay with us. Should you require clarification or have further questions, please do not hesitate ask.
* Just one night? A fee of 15€ per room or 30€ for an apartment stay may apply if this is the case we will let you know immediately upon booking. Book directly via our site to avoid one night fees and to always have best rates
Interested in a long term stay and/or self catering option? Send us an email.