Just one night? See info below. *
Book here directly via our website to avoid one night supplement fees, receive immediate confirmation and best rates.
- Arrivals are between 4-7 pm. Arrivals up to 10 pm accepted for stays in the main house (B&B) with prior notice. We do not under accept arrivals after 10pm.
- Apartment arrivals up to 7pm only. Late night arrivals are not accepted in apartments Jasmine, Le 3, L Anis, Le Rouge, Le Gernez nor Le Priscilla. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- Early arrival 9am - 12pm. You are welcome to drop off your bags then return after 4pm for check-in.
- Closed to new arrivals from 12pm to 4pm. No check-in or baggage drop-off during these hours .
- Checkout 11 am. Feel free to store your bags with us in the main house and the town prior to your departure.
- WE HAVE STAIRS and do not have an elevator, porter service nor ground floor accommodations. Please be aware and pack accordingly.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in the apartments Jasmine, Anis & Priscilla only. For security reasons, children under 10 are not permitted in the B&B, nor the other apartments. Please do not ask us to make an exception.
- A third bed may be added in the Chambre Directoire. The 2-bedroom apartments Priscilla and Jasmine can house up to four people (see above info as well as detailed photos/info by clicking on the accomodations). All other accommodations are reserved for a maximum of two adults.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No smoking! A 135€ will be incurred for non compliance.
- Unless otherwise specified, our standard cancellation terms are 21-days fully refundable. Cancellation fees may apply for credit card refund. We encourage you to look into travellers insurance to protect you from any unpleasant surprises which may arise.
- Parking: Free parking at the Naturospace public parking lot (500 car capacity) an easy five minute walk to us. We have a single secure locked garage at 94 rue haute and one slot in the garden at the main house available on a first come first serve basis at 25€ per night. Let us know a time of booking if you wish to reserve secure parking.
- Our keys love to travel :) Kindly return yours and avoid a replacement fee of 35€ + per key.
Breakfast (included in your rates):
- Bed and Breakfast & Studio Atelier residents, French breakfast served around the large wooden table each morning from 9-10:30. Earlier service available starting from 8:30 with prior notice. Please be sure to bring your own gluten-free or soy-free products. We are happy to direct you to in town locations where you can purchase these specialty items.
- Apartment residents, each morning at 8:45 just outside your door so as not to disturb you, a breakfast basket including fresh croissants, baguette, jelly and butter will be delivered along with either apple or orange juice. All you will need to prepare coffee and tea is available and a bottle of milk is provided upon request.
- Things to do, restaurants, driving instructions and lots of other good information can be found on the site. For those of you reserving via i pads or i phones be sure you look at the classic version of this site for full details on restaurants and things to do.
We strive to provide you with the best quality, service & comfort during your stay with us. Should you require clarification or have further questions, please do not hesitate ask.
* Just one night? A fee of 15€ per room or 30€ for an apartment stay may apply if this is the case we will let you know immediately upon receiving your request to book in with us. Book directly via our site to avoid one night fees and to always have best rates
Interested in a custom package, long term stay and/or self catering option? Contact us by email.