The main house (B&B) dates from 1830 and is Directoire in style. With five beautifully decorated rooms (all with Pierre Frey fabrics and Farrow & Ball paints); each with its own character, owing to unique furniture and objects chosen by Penny at local auctions and antique shops and each have private bathrooms. Four of the rooms look out onto our peaceful private garden and its distinctive moorish-style 'folie' or folly.
?Prefer a little more space or independence? Take a look at Studio Atelier or Apartment Jasmine listed under the Apartments section.
- Arrivals are between 4-7 pm at 44 rue haute.
- Reception from 9-12 then 4-7pm daily.
- We are not available for baggage drop off or check in between the hours of noon to 4pm.
- Free WIFI
- A stay in the B&B is not the same experience as that of an apartment; be sure you understand the difference and make the choice that's right for you!
- Apartments Le Rouge, Le 3 and L Anis share a private courtyard with a small table, two chairs & park bench.
- The Priscilla opens up to a gorgeous garden and has a garden table with four chairs.
- The garden at the main house is reserved for guests residing at the B&B.